- – What information we collect and how we use it
- – How we share your Information
- – How we protect your Information
- – Your choice regarding your information
- – Other sites and services
Using the RG website (Bar The Dripping Root), mobile applications and all related services, functions and content (the “Service” or “Services”), you acknowledge that
- – This policy does not apply to the actions of companies that Bar The Dripping Root does not own or control (including any third-party products or services used to log into the Service or that are integrated with the Service), as well as to individuals that Bar The Dripping Root does not use or manage.
What information we collect and how we use it
- – Private information
- – In order to provide and continuously improve the quality of our services, we may collect the following types of information:
- – Your email address: Bar The Dripping Root will only use your email to send messages directly from the Service or related to it, such as:
- – Periodic announcements of product updates or improvements.
- – Recommended content from Bar The Dripping Root, which, in our opinion, may be of interest to you.
- – User reviews or a survey.
- – Food-related offers, rewards, or recommendations from Bar The Dripping Root.
- – Messages related to the contest, if you participate in a contest or promotion organized by Bar The Dripping Root or a third party using the Bar The Dripping Root platform to conduct a contest or promotion.
- – Personal messages related to the Service, your use of the Service or our Terms of Service.
- – Your current location. To find the nearest content and get targeted information, you can share your mobile device or location in a web browser.
- – If you decide not to provide us with any of the above information, you will not be able to use some of the features.
- – Analytics
- – Bar Advisor uses Google Analytics to collect data pertaining to user interaction with its client applications. These data only include information about your interaction with the application and are used only by Bar Advisor to improve the Services. These data are not passed on to third parties. Please refer to Google Analytics Policy located at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ for information about data collection
Information that you have decided to publish
Public Profile Information: During registration or after registration, you can additionally enter other public profile information, such as profile picture, public display name, city, etc.
- – Photos: You can upload photos of dishes to Bar The Dripping Root. These photos will be published on Bar The Dripping Root in accordance with our Terms of Service. When you upload a photo, any associated metadata that your camera may have embedded in that photo, such as the date and location of the shooting, can also be uploaded.
- – Other types of content. You can create other types of content such as reviews, ratings, and bookmarks that can be displayed publicly along with relevant metadata such as the date and time of creation.
If you delete any information that you have posted publicly on the Service, copies may still be viewable in cached or archived pages of the service. These copies will not disappear until the caches are cleared or the archived pages are deleted or their validity expires.
Technical and Usage information
In order to diagnose and improve our services, we also automatically receive and register certain types of technical and usage information either using our own technologies or third-party analytical tools. This type of information includes:
- – Technical information about your browser and mobile device. This type of information is used to diagnose and prioritize issues with bug fixes. This type of information is used only for internal analytics purposes in an anonymous way.
- – IP address, cookies and other similar technologies: This information helps us distinguish between unique browsers and devices to prevent duplication of the capabilities of Bar The Dripping Root for you. For example, we use these technologies to keep you logged into the Bar The Dripping Root system so that you don’t have to log in again every time you close the browser.
Remember the last location you entered in Bar The Dripping Root so that you don’t have to enter your location over and over again.
Displaying each type of ads only once.
Be aware of certain preferences that you can set.
Crashes and Error Reports: If you encounter a crash or error while using our Service, we may create a crash report that includes technical information, usage information and, if you are logged in, your account information so that we can diagnose and potentially prevent the problem in the future.
How we share your Information
The publicly available information that you choose to provide will always be used only in accordance with our Terms of Service (https://thedrippingroot.com/disclaimer). Your private information will not be shared with third parties, except in the following cases:
Change of control: In the event that all or a significant part of the assets, business or shares of Bar The Dripping Root are acquired, merged or transferred to another party, or in the event that Bar The Dripping Root ceases operations or declares bankruptcy, your information will be one of the assets transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may take place and that any buyer of Bar The Dripping Root or its assets may continue to use your personal information as specified in this policy.
We will not share your personal information with the following parties without your explicit consent.
Partners and advertisers. While we may provide aggregate usage information and demographic data to partners and advertisers to help them understand our audience and target their messages accordingly, we will not directly share any personal information with partners or advertisers. The aggregate usage information and demographic data that we have shared, as well as any information that you have directly shared with any third party, is governed by the privacy policies of these service partners and is not subject to our control.
How we protect your Information
Personal information is transmitted and stored in Bar The Dripping Root using standard methods for each type of information. Our databases and servers are protected from unauthorized access using contemporary security and authentication methods, such as passwords and access keys.
However, no method of data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that it will never be viewed, modified or intercepted by an unauthorized third party. Unauthorized access or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of your personal information.
We will notify you by email if we have reason to believe that your Personal Information has been compromised due to a security breach or used in an unauthorized manner, but by using this Service, you agree to release us from any claims that arise. due to unauthorized use of your information.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique account and password information, as well as for constantly monitoring email access between you and Bar The Dripping Root.
Your choice regarding your information
You can access, change and correct any of your information at any time.
You can opt out of any marketing newsletters from Bar The Dripping Root by unsubscribing from the link contained in the email. You cannot opt out of messages related to the Service (for example, account verification, order confirmation, etc.)
You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
You don’t have to share your current location.
You can upload photos as an “anonymous user”. The photo will be publicly listed as an “anonymous user”, but the Service will still link this photo to you to display it in your profile, and it will be visible only to you.
If you do not want your Personal Information to be used or shared as described in this document, please stop using the Bar The Dripping Root Service or do not provide such information. You can delete your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Account Deletion Request” as the header of such request. Please note that after you delete your account, the photos you uploaded will still be stored in the system, but will belong to an “Anonymous User”.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website or use our apps. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites to provide advertisements for products and services that interest you. If you would like more information about this practice and to learn about your options for not using this information by these companies for interest-based advertising, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ .
Shared identification cookie
Advertising Privacy Settings
FOR EU USERS ONLY: When you use our website, pre-selected companies can access and use certain information on your device and about your interests to display advertising or personalized content. You can go back or change your consent selection at any time by clicking here.
Additional questions or concerns